Supreme Chicken and Bacon Vol au Vents
7575 g Country Range Frozen Puff Pastry
200200 g Country Range Frozen Puff Pastry
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
- 1Roll out the puff pastry until approx. 3mm and with a fluted pastry cutter, cut out 12 x 8cm circles.
- 2Use the next size down pastry cutter and cut out the centres of 6 of the circles and place to one side so you have six thin rings left.
- 3Egg wash the 6 uncut circles and place the other six outer rings on top and egg wash.
- 4You should have now have six unbaked vol au vents.
- 5Place on a baking sheet and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes until they have risen.
- 6Squish down the centres and fill with the chicken and bacon mix.