Supreme Chicken Tikka Devilled Eggs
1 1 pinch Country Range Paprika
1 1 pinch Country Range Medium Madras Curry Powder
4 4 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
- 1Cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 2Cool in plenty of cold running water, peel and cut in half.
- 3Remove the egg yolk and keep aside.
- 4Sprinkle the face of the egg white with paprika and madras curry powder.
- 5Chop the supreme chicken tikka.
- 6Fill the hole with chicken.
- 7Pass the egg yolk through a fine sieve and place some egg yolk on top of the chicken.