Tomato and Mozzarella Calzone
11 kg Country Range Pizza Base Mix
620620 ml warm water
For the topping:For the topping:
150150 ml pizza sauce
250250 g mozzarella balls, sliced
1 1 garlic clove, crushed
handful fresh basil leaves, torn
pinch Country Range Black Pepper
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza mix in a bowl fitted with dough hooks, add warm water and mix on slow speed for 5 minutes.
- 2Mould the dough into 16 round balls and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- 3Roll dough out to 15cm rounds, brush cold water around the edges and place on a baking tray lined with silicon paper.
- 4Evenly spread the pizza sauce over the base leaving a small border around the edge.
- 5On one side of the dough, add the mozzarella, garlic and basil leaves then season with the black pepper.
- 6Enclose the filling by lifting over the other side of the dough. Press the edges firmly together to seal and transfer to a large baking sheet.
- 7Pierce the top of the calzone and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.