Tuscan Bean Soup
800 800 g Country Range Five Bean Salad
1 1 kg Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
150 150 g Country Range Tomato Paste
25 25 g Country Range Vegetable Bouillion
100 100 g red onion
2 2 cloves garlic
70 70 ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1 yellow capsicum
30 30 g fresh basil
- 1Chop the red onion, garlic and yellow pepper.
- 2In a large pan gently sweat off the vegetables with the paprika in the olive oil but do not allow the vegetables to brown.
- 3Add the tomato paste and gently cook out for a few minutes.
- 4Add the vegetable bouillon to 3 pints of boiling water and set aside.
- 5Drain off the five bean salad and rinse with cold water.
- 6Add the chopped tomatoes, beans and vegetable stock to the pan and simmer with a lid on for half a hour.
- 7Season to taste and add the chopped basil before serving.