150150 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
5050 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs, for coating
2020 g vegan parmesan or hard cheese
200200 g vegan Cheddar cheese or Country Range Mature cheddar
100100 g leek
1 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
11 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg or vegan egg replacer
1/2 1/2 tsp Country Range Thyme
- 1Mix together 150g of breadcrumbs, saving 50g to coat the sausages, in a bowl with the cheese or vegan cheese, spring onions, leeks, parsley, thyme, mustard, 2 eggs (if vegan, use egg replacer) and cream (use coconut cream if vegan).
- 2Season with salt and pepper and separate the mix into 8 balls.
- 3Roll out the balls to for even sized sausages and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- 4Beat the last egg (or egg replacer) and dip the sausage into the egg then roll them in the remaining breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan / hard cheese (or vegan cheese).
- 5Gently fry in the oil, turning all the time to get an even color.
- 6Serve with a nice pickle.